Fred Franko, RA
Fred is a project manager/project architect with over 30 years experience in the design and management of institutional, commercial, and assisted living projects. Fred is responsible for management of design teams including: client interaction, meeting project schedule and budget, production of construction documents, and construction administration supervision. As Director of Design Fred works with each project team to oversee the development of design solutions specific to each program and site.
"Fred brings over 30 years of experience with institutional, governmental, commercial and residential projects. Fred leads, promotes, and encourages HHA’s design efforts, ensures consistency with development of project-specific design solutions, and broadens the firm’s design presence."
Hyman Hayes Associates - Principal, Director of Design
February 2016 - Present
Principal and Licensed P.E., S.E.
University of Detroit - Bachelor of Architecture
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc. | Organic Chemistry Laboratory Renovation
- Syracuse Surgery Center | Eye Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center
- Stratton VA Medical Center | Post Anesthesia Care Unit Renovation
- Nathan Littauer Hospital | Fonda Primary and Specialty Care
- HHA's own Fred Franko's architectural rendering video