Lisa Boyer | Associate, Director of Interior Design
With 15 years of experience in both interior and architectural design, Lisa specializes in Interior Design for a wide range of educational, healthcare, commercial, and laboratory clients. She has a true understanding about how the selection and application of finishes can support and benefit working spaces. Lisa continually seeks new and existing products to keep up with the trends relevant to the industry.
As the Director of Interior Design and an Associate, Lisa’s primary responsibilities are to oversee the Interior Design Department to develop and review in-house interior design standards, and to meet with the clients to coordinate the selection of the interior finishes while seeing their implementation through to the construction documents. Her involvement in the selection and development of all aspects of the interiors such as furniture selections and furniture specifications, finishes and material selections, lighting fixtures, equipment, and artwork makes for a thoughtful and cohesive end product.
Hyman Hayes Associates - Director of Interior Design
Hyman Hayes Associates - Architectural Job Captain/Interiors
M.J. Engineering and Land Surveying, PC - Project Architect
Hyman Hayes Associates - Architectural Job Captain
Job Captain on various project types such as healthcare, laboratory/science, and corporate/ commercial projects.
Responsible for preparation of Construction Documents, coordinating consultant drawings and specifications, preparation of presentations, as well as attending project interviews. Supervise work for non-standard/complex issues and provide direction to other team members. Assist in the design development of SD packages. Responsible for Construction Administration services, from the bid
documents, to ASI’s, submittal reviews and on site visits.
Responsible for interior design/finishes for various projects throughout the office under the supervision of a certified interior designer.
Alfred State College - SUNY College of Technology - B.S., Architecture
- Cornerstone Surgery Center | Rochester, New York
- Nathan Littauer Hospital | Fonda Primary and Specialty Care
- Saratoga Hospital | Inpatient Orthopedic Unit
- Albany Medical Center | Surgical Suit Expansion and Renovation
- Albany Medical Center | Medical and Surgical Unit Renovation
- Albany Medical Center | Executive Health Program
- Saratoga Hospital | Family Physicians
- Saratoga Hospital | Specialty Physicians Wilton Campus
- Stratton VA Medical Center | Emergency Department Addition
- Stratton VA Medical Center | Post Anesthesia Care Unit Renovation