About Hyman Hayes
HHA’s architectural services go well beyond building renovations and new construction. Our forensics investigation services include evaluating and providing solutions for roof failures, moisture issues, structural and exterior envelope concerns.
HHA’s interior design department sees that each clients needs are met by educating and providing them with the most durable, cost effective and visually appealing finishes for their space.
See why our satisfied clients found Hyman Hayes Associates a cut above the rest.
Hyman Hayes is a mid-sized architectural firm that consistently ranks as a Top 10 firm within the Capital Region. Our main area of expertise and focus is healthcare, education, government projects, interior design, and structural engineering with 85% of our work from clients we have worked with before. While our main concentration of work is in the Capital District, HHA projects can be found throughout New York and beyond.
HHA Guiding Principles
- Spaces need to be designed for all users - staff, students, patients, family, and so on.
- Clients today work with limited capital resources, so our design needs to provide value.
- Our clients have extensive knowledge in their field. Our goal is to combine their knowledge with ours to provide a better facility than either could do on their own.
- The most obvious solution is not always the best, so we go the extra step in design to see if a better solution exists.
- We are part of our client’s organization and need to look out for their best interests throughout the project.
- Our clients are busy and under pressure to perform, so all projects need to go smoothly, stay within budget, and on schedule.