HHA TEAM ATTENDS WOMEN'S SUMMIT!
Yesterday, eight HHA Team members attended the Albany Business Review's half-day summit that brought together women from across the Capital Region for discussions, relationship building, and personal/career growth. Dr. Shai L. Butler, the keynote speaker, shared the highs and lows of her amazing life’s journey. For more information visit www.drshaibutler.com
HHA Teams Takeaways:
- “Be authentically you in any room you walk into.”
- “Get used to rejection because rejection is a redirection.”
- “Find your worth. Once you know your worth, quadruple it.”
- Self-worth is an important part of moving up in your personal and work life. Many women (and men) do not have a good sense of self-worth and that can hinder your growth.
- “Thankful to HHA for supporting an 8-person team to attend this event.”
Here are more photos of the event: https://www.bizjournals.com/albany/news/2023/03/23/abr-womens-summit-2023-photos.html
ABR's Walter Thorne with HHA.