Position Available: Architectural Designer/Project Manager
Hyman Hayes Associates is a mid-size dynamic, team-oriented architecture firm located in the Capital District. Our firm specializes in healthcare, higher education, government, and general building design. We pride ourselves on producing innovative, quality designs, and maintaining strong client relationships.
We have a full-time position opened for an Architectural Designer/Project Manager with the following qualifications to join our team:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture;
- 0-7 years of professional experience in an architectural firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit Architecture is required; Adobe Photoshop recommended;
- Must be able to assist with all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration;
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
If you feel as if you would be a good fit for our company, email a cover letter and resume to Hyman Hayes Associates at email@example.com.