Michael Dobereiner, AIA, LEED AP Principal
Mike is an HHA Principal with almost three decades of experience in the design and management of institutional, governmental, and commercial projects. He is responsible for the management of design teams including working with clients, meeting project schedule and budget, producing high-quality construction documents, and supervising construction administration, including interior gut renovations, and exterior building envelope upgrades.
Known for his strong communication skills, Mike works closely with the client and project team to enact the program requirements and develop the project design. He is also actively involved in the firm’s client relations and sustainable design efforts.
Hyman Hayes Associates - Senior Associate | Project Manager
Architect. Managing the design and construction documentation of several institutional projects. Responsibilities include client interaction, multiple trade coordination code reviews and construction administration services.
Stantec - Director of Architecture
Managed architecture department including business development, proposal and contract writing, departmental oversight of design, construction documentation and construction administration. Management of multi-trade projects included programming, design and LEED/NYSERDA certification.
Vollmer Associates - Senior Architect
Managed business development, proposal and contract writing, departmental oversight of design, construction documentation and construction administration. Management of multi-trade projects included programming, design and LEED/NYSERDA certification.
Townsend Associates - Senior Architect
Designed and administered the construction of a wide variety of commercial projects including office, institutional, multi-unit housing and award winning retail buildings. Responsibilities included planning board appearances, variance application preparations, code reviews and presentation renderings.
Dodge Chamberlain Architects - Staff Architect
Produced designs and construction documents for multiple K-12 school buildings. Responsibilities included existing conditions field investigations, presentation drawings, construction document preparation, and construction administration services.
University @ Buffalo - Master of Architecture
- Office of General Services (OGS) | New York State Police Training Academy, Main Lecture Hall Renovation
- Glenmont Job Corps Center | New Residence Hall and Recreation Center, Department of Labor
- SUNY Delhi, State University Construction Fund | MacDonald Hall Culinary Cooking Laboratory Design Study
- Office of General Services (OGS) Design and Construction Group (D&C) | State Owned Facilities Roofing System Replacements
- University at Albany-SUNY | Biochemistry Laboratory Renovation
- Office of General Services (OGS) | Nathan Kline Research Institute Research Laboratory Renovation
- Samaritan Hospital | Play Deck Replacement
- Samaritan Hospital | Roof System Replacements
- Renovation of Hunt Union West | SUNY Oneonta